Isaac is 7 and had yet to lose a tooth. That is until yesterday!! We have been checking his teeth for looseness every now and then, but they would hardly even wiggle. Then, on Sunday he was eating a ring pop and tried to bite off a small part of it with his bottom teeth---tada! His tooth was loose! He wiggled it almost constantly for the rest of the day and through yesterday too. His shirt was disgusting because he would use it as a tissue while wiggling the tooth and making it bleed. During dinner Isaac decided it was the pits to try and eat with a loose tooth so when I jokingly said we could use the shut the door method of pulling the tooth out, he was game. I was a little nervous because I was afraid it would hurt. But his tooth was really loose and Ben was confidant that he wouldn't even feel it. We did it and the video is below. Isaac's reaction was pretty funny. Now he talks with a slight lisp and he thinks it is great!!
My dad would always tease us about how he was going to use this method -- I've never actually seen it done. What a cute, cute boy you have there! I love his grin!
I too have always been very skeptical about the "slam the door method" for removing teeth. But you've made a believer out of me. Still, if I were Isaac, I think I'd prefer to just suck/chew on one ring pop after another after another after another after . . . until the tooth finally popped out. You guys have a handsome family.
9 comments:
I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually used the "slam the door method". VERY cool!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Seven years old? Are you serious?!?!?
That is SO GREAT!! I LOVE the video. I'm trying that right after dinner with my six year old!!
Very cool! Thanks for posting the video! That was awesome! Way to go Isaac!!!
That was a great video. I know we need to catch-up. My life has been so hectic lately. Love the post.
My dad would always tease us about how he was going to use this method -- I've never actually seen it done. What a cute, cute boy you have there! I love his grin!
That video was so funny! I can't believe he didn't even flinch!
What a crack-up! You should post that video on youtube.
I too have always been very skeptical about the "slam the door method" for removing teeth. But you've made a believer out of me. Still, if I were Isaac, I think I'd prefer to just suck/chew on one ring pop after another after another after another after . . . until the tooth finally popped out. You guys have a handsome family.
That is so funny!
I didn't know you had a blog?! I love finding blogs! It's become a game for me! You need to update more! COME ON!!!!
Post a Comment