The day we have been waiting for is finally here. Ben's book Remembering Isaac is now in print. This endeavor has been many years coming. There were many people who helped make it happen and we are grateful to all of you. It turned out fabulous--except for the typo on the first page--aarg!! Its hard to believe that even though it went through quite a few edits, we still missed one. Oh well, what can you do? We'll fix it for the next printing. This picture isn't the greatest, but I wanted to put it on the blog quickly. I'll do a quick update about the end of last year later. To read more about Remembering Isaac, visit Ben's blog http://rememberingisaac.blogspot.com.
I just received these images from our design guy, Bert Compton (he is amazing!) and thought I should update the other picture. This way you can read the blurb about the book on the back cover too!
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is extremely exciting!
Wow!! How exciting?! I'd love some more information about it.
Yahoo! So glad you finally posted something on your blog!
This looks fantastic! Congratulations, Ben! I'm excited to read the finished version!
Post a Comment