It is great to get together with friends who have known you forever and even though you haven't seen them for a long time, you can pick up right where you left off. My friend Chris was in town from Maryland over the 4th of July and to celebrate, a few of us from high school got together over a couple of days. We met at the park so our kids could get in on the fun. The next day we had a fabulous time with a Girls Night Out. It was great catching up on everyone's lives. We stayed up way too late (thanks Anne and Brad for letting us hang out) and laughed a lot. I can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:
Lynnette,
I finally went onto Chris's blog and then saw your link. What a great thing! Now she can't get after you since you updated your page from Memorial Day. It was so much fun to see you and catch up. I'm sorry I wasn't there longer. Let me know what your email address is. Mine is ashleymrich@gmail.com. I would love to keep in touch.
Love you - Ash
Post a Comment