skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Bees
As part of Isaac's baseball season, his team was able to go to a Bees game on the 23rd of July. We sat in right field all together and the team and coach Doug went on a tour of the diamond. They lined up on the field and announced their names and positions they played and had a camera on them so we could see them on the scoreboard. Isaac thought it was pretty cool. They were also on the field when the National Anthem was begin sung and they stood by the Bees player who played their same position. Isaac was by the pitcher--#23 (I don't remember his name). The picture is pretty fuzzy, but he wanted it here. After the Anthem, they took the team into the dugout, the weight room and locker rooms. We stayed for four innings and then went for ice cream. It was a fun evening.
3 comments:
Hey Ben!
It's your cousin Brittany. I found your blog through some random surfing and wanted to say Hi. I still need to stop by the studio with my gift certificate and choose a piece (if I ever find it after our move that is!)
BJ
how fun is that!?! Go Issac!
Hi Behunins! We missed you at the mission reunion on Saturday. It was fun, but I must say there needed to be more HERMANA representation! Watkins and I were the only ones! As for the elders-Neely, Belliston, McConkie, Hogan, Esplin, West, Hamilton, Bargeron, and some others were there. Ones I can't remember right now or ones whom I did not know. But anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. we missed ya. oh-we ran into Rumsey at our stake activity last night-crazy huh??
Post a Comment