The festival is pretty grueling. It runs for 4 days from noon to 11pm every day. And this weekend was just like all the other years, the weather was scorching!! But Ben was lucky this time because his booth was in the shade--right underneath a very large, beautiful tree. It gave very needed shade all day long. We guessed it must have been at least 15 degrees cooler at his booth than those near by in the sun.
It was a very successful weekend, which we are very happy about. Ben's parents were very kind and watched Isaac and Eve on Saturday so I could go down and help Ben with the booth. I loved being able to spend the day with him. There is always a fun energy at Arts Festivals. I took a couple of pics of the booth and one of the moose potter.



No comments:
Post a Comment