Sunday, May 18, 2008

We Love Baseball?!

It is finally warm here in Salt Lake and it isn't quite as painful to sit through Isaac's baseball games--at least not yet. I'm sure it will be harder when it is 90 degrees or more outside. I guess I should enjoy what I've got while I've got it.
Isaac does a great job hitting the ball and he likes to play catcher. I always hated that position because I thought I was much too close to that swinging bat! Ben has become used to the idea that they need his help at every game. I'm pretty proud of him because I know he really dislikes it, but he does it to support Isaac and does it with a smile on his face too!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

There's just something about boys playing baseball that is very cute. Way to go Nettie for being the supportive Mom and also to Ben for helping out even when it's not very fun. What good parents!

Kirbell said...

Nettie, glad you started blogging again. It's so fun to stay in touch this way. Isaac and Eve are such cuties.