Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks Liz!!

Thanks to my sister-in-law Liz I now have a background that I like for our blog. I put the link with the other blog links just in case any of you want to change yours, but don't know how. This site is perfect because it gives step-by-step how-to instructions. If I can do it, anyone can!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love your background Nettie. Way to get caught up! The pics at the park...totally priceless!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Wow, that Liz sounds wonderful.

The Haley Family said...

cute background...it makes a difference to "freshen" the blog up once in while. I may do it too often! ha ha

Cute pictures...when will we see you again?

Amy & Mark said...

I'm so glad that you have a new post! Your kids are darling -- I love Eve's dimples! It's fun to see how they have grown.

Chris said...

TAG...grab the questions from my blog and let's see your answers! It was great catching up! Miss & Love you.

leigh said...

hey - when were you going to tell me you had a blog?