Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Potterboy


For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I thought I would put a link to an article the Deseret News did on Ben in today's paper. We thought they did a really good job. We have a friend who is a reporter for the News and he thought Ben's story was a good one so he presented it to Nicole Warburton, the reporter who did the story, and she liked it--6 weeks later--here you have it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article. We are lucky enough to own several of Ben's creations. We hope to see you in a few weeks.

Leslie said...

I had a phone call first thing this morning from my mom who read the whole article to me and then got an email from my little bro with the link to the article (which was great because then I got to see the pictures). I had no idea that this was happening & I feel awful that I didn't. Sending love!!!

Also...I just have to mention that the bowl that you gave us for our wedding is still my favorite. I love everything about it...I'm sure I'll treasure it even more now.

Chris said...

My sister Anne called me early yesterday to tell me about the article. It was so great that I had to post it to my blog. As for the question about the boy-- nonexistent. Will talk later!:)

The Haley Family said...

YEAH!!! WE LOVE 'POTTERBOY'

Amy & Mark said...

Such a great article that shows Ben's amazing resilience and optimism! I had no idea that you were going through this! We love you guys!

heather said...

It has been so fun to catch up with you and your amazing family on facebook and the blog. I loved the article and his pottery!

RasmussenFamily said...

Hey, found the blog and the article. We appreciate your artwork and dedication to it!!! Thanks for coming the other night... it was great to see you guys and I am so impressed by your cute family.