skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Eve is Star of the Week
At Eve's preschool, each of the kids are recognized for a week. Their teacher, Terry, makes a poster for them of their favorite things (planet, animal, book, shape, place to visit, food, etc.). At the end of the week, they do a special circle time where the family of the child is invited to come and everyone talks about what they like about that child. It was fun to hear what Eve's classmates liked about her as well as have the chance to tell her what we liked about her too. Hopefully you will be able to read what some of her favorite things are.


3 comments:
I love the poster! Great illustrations and I love how her friends all made comments about her. What a fun idea!!!
Lynnette - I loved the quilt you made Katie, I am very impressed! I need lessons. The kids look cute and grown up!
It is so fun to be spotlighted like that! Go Eve!
Post a Comment