
Ben's sister, Katie is expecting a baby boy at the end of this month. I love to make quilts, but for some reason I have never made a baby quilt for any of my nieces or nephews. It is probably because I don't always plan that far ahead. I finally found a quilt that was cute and came together quickly. I took the pattern from a friend in our ward and then adjusted it to the size I wanted. I was really happy with the way it turned out and will have to make more in the future. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to Katie last week. So she graciously held it up while Ben's mom snapped a picture for me.
9 comments:
This quilt is beautiful. Have you ever heard of a talent out there that you don't have?
What a fun quilt! Great job!
It's so pretty. You are so talented, Nettie!
I love the quilt! I need to use that pattern. Great Job!
I love the quilt! I need to use that pattern. Great Job!
So great to get caught up on the Behunin Happenings of the last few months! Eve and Isaac are so cute and you guys are amazing! I'm so impressed with the bee keeping . . .
oh my, I LOVE IT! Those colors are so much fun! Yeah for Katie!
Wow, that is SUPER cute! I did not know that about you! Love it!
Post a Comment