Easter was cold in Utah this year since it was so early in March!! I took this picture right before we told Isaac and Eve that we were going on a road trip and that we were leaving in 15 minutes!!

Our Spring Break this year fell over Isaac's birthday at the end of March. So Ben and I decided to surprise the kids and take them to California. As part of the trip we spent a couple of days in Disneyland and the California Adventure Park. I couldn't believe that Ben actually agreed to go to Disneyland because, unlike Ben Morgan, my Ben really dislikes (we don't say HATE at our house) amusement parks. For some reason he believes that if you have to go to an amusement park to be amused, then something is wrong with you. He did, however, have fun riding on the California Screamer with Isaac. I thought Isaac was very brave to ride on a roller coaster with a loop in it. After it was over I asked him if he was nervous and he said yes and that he thought he might die.
Anyway, the park was extremely crowded and although our kids had fun, the never-ending lines got old. By the end of the 2nd day, we all wanted to head back to the hotel and rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment