



On Christmas Eve, we had our traditional fondue dinner. This year Steve and Paulette and Great Gma Behunin joined us. On Christmas day we spent the morning opening gifts at home and then went to Gma/Gpa Scott's house and to Gma/Gpa Behunin's house. We feel very grateful to have family who live near by. It has been a great year for us. This next year will probably bring some changes--Ben will be slowing down and focusing more on the book he is writing. I plan on staying caught up with this blog so I don't write about a whole year at one sitting again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
3 comments:
hey...check your comments!!! I found you on blogger...long story.
Check ours out...
I thought you guys were dead...ok not really but it's been a while eh? Found your blog through Kir's. You all look great! I can't believe how grown-up (and I must add darling) your kids are.
I'm so glad you have a blog -- even if you haven't added to it in awhile :). So good to get caught up and to see your beautiful kids! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment